Welcome to invoicing on Invoiced. We're going to walk you through using Invoiced to get paid. A couple of quick materials to point out:
If you look at the left sidebar, you will see a list of our Support documentation.
The Support documentation is broken down into sub-topics. Sub topics include:
- User Guides: Step by step guides on different key features in Invoiced.
- Payments: Learn how to get paid!
- Accounting: Working with an accounting software, we've got you covered.
- Integrations: Want to know what external systems and payment gateways we work with?
- Developing: API gurus look no further. You will find all the information you need to make seamless API calls to Invoiced.
First, lets start with an account! If you have not done so already, you need to sign up for an Invoiced account. We offer a free trial with no credit card or obligations required. During the on-boarding process(this is when you are signing up for the account) we will ask you a few questions about your business. Some of the questions may include: the name of your company, currency, and what payment methods you want to accept. After you have set up your business, your Invoiced dashboard will be presented.
The dashboard is where you can access all of your customer and billing data. Because Invoiced is web based, the only system requirement is a modern web browser. As a bonus the dashboard is responsive! Which means it can be used on any device, including: desktops, tablets, and smartphones. This means you can run your business from anywhere (with Internet).