Welcome to invoicing on Invoiced. We're going to walk you through using Invoiced to get paid. A couple of quick materials to point out:
If you look at the left sidebar, you will see a table of contents to our product documentation. The product documentation is broken down into sub-topics:
- Start Here: Walk through sending your first invoice and getting data into Invoiced
- Guides: Step-by-step guides on different key features in Invoiced
- Payments: See how to accept and manage customer payments
- Accounting Sync: Working with an accounting software, we've got you covered
- Integrations: Learn about the external systems we work with
- Developing: All the information you need to build on top of Invoiced
First, lets start with an account! If you have not done so already, you need to sign up for an Invoiced account. We offer a free trial with no credit card or obligations required. During the sign up process we will ask you a few questions about your business to properly configure Invoiced.
The dashboard is where you can access all of your customer and billing data. Because Invoiced is web based, the only system requirement is a modern web browser. As a bonus the dashboard is responsive! Which means it can be used on any device, including: desktops, tablets, and smartphones. This means you can run your business from anywhere (with Internet access).